- An amazing property with a beautiful atmosphere. My family and I had a fantastic experience over the course of 2 nights in this great home, or to what we referred to it as - 'The Mansion', as it is fairly significant in size and quite accommodating for 4 couples. Close to most top wineries in the region, not to mention general stores for supplies, it was an ideal location to stay in the Yarra Valley and you can bet your bottom dollar we will be back! Thank you.
Michael, Sydney NSW – 30 January 2017
Wonderful time at Lonsdale Park
Londsdale Park on the Yarra. Awesome, Wonderful, Cosy, ideal for a big family like ours (10). Top notch hospitality too - Martina. Thumbs up!
Deyna, SIngapore – 06 September 2016
An amazing place to stay
- A perfect house for 3 couples to stay for a weekend or much longer. Beautiful location a 5 minute walk from the Yarra River and extremely well equipped. We all raved about the place and will come back again.
Kelly, Melbourne VIC – 05 July 2016
Perfect stay for the bridal party!
My bridesmaids and I stayed here for my wedding and we couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful property to get ready in. Martina, the property owner, was a delight to deal with and made the booking and stay process seamless.
If you're looking for a large well-styled house surrounded by beautiful gardens I would definitely recommend this one!
Stevie, Melbourne VIC – 20 April 2016
Stayed here for a wedding weekend with two other couples. Everything you needed was supplied with the most comfortable of beds and quality linen. Plenty of space, ultra clean and the host Martina was delightful. Highly recommend.
Phillippa, Melbourne, VIC – 31 March 2016
We stayed for my 60th birthday with family and had the best stay ever! The house and gardens are superb and there are stunning garden views from every window and many little outdoor areas in which to sit back in the sun to relax and watch the prolific bird life. The house was light and spacious and perfect for 4 couples. It was very well appointed with double wall oven, dishwasher, microwave, hotplate, separate drinks fridge, board games, DVDs, large deck with BBQ... It was secluded and peaceful - a real retreat from busy city life. We took walks down to the Yarra River where we waded in the water and even saw a fox. We will be back again."
Gabrielle, December 2015
- Very luxurious and relaxing house in a gorgeous setting for our group of six friends. The gardens were stunning and it was lovely to walk down to the Yarra and say hello to the cows and their new calves on the way. The owners were friendly and easy to deal with. We would definitely go there again, next time for longer! Thank you!"
Kyla, October 2015
Our stay at Lonsdale Park was an absolute treat! The calm and beautiful surrounds were stunning, the gardens, the green paddocks, the wander to the river, the fresh air and the open house that let the warmth of the sun shine in all day long all made it such a lovely place to stay and share with our family."
Eliza, September 2015
- We had 8 family and friends for my husbands 60th Birthday and found the property was perfect for 4 couples, beautifully appointed and roomy, great open fire, which was great on a very wet cold weekend. The gardens are glorious, would love to visit in summer to enjoy the outdoors."
Beryl, August 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The gardens were a delight and visible from every room. Very cosy in winter with hydronic heating under foot and open fireplace ready to be lit. The soft guest slippers were a lovely touch. Essential oils were burning on our arrival and smelt beautiful. The beds and linen were lush. Strolling to the river was a real bonus. Possibly one of the cleanest and most loved places I have stayed. Highly recommend."
Justine, June 2015
"Magnificent Property and Surrounds:
- Having just returned from an absolutely beautiful 2 night stay at Lonsdale on the Park, I felt the need to write a review in the hope that others will get to experience what we did. The house has everything and more that anyone would want for a luxurious weekend. Everything conceivable was supplied. The beds were fantastic, linen & towels of top quality, the fire already set when we arrived, extremely clean home, gardens magnificent, beautiful outdoor areas and views to take your breath away from every room and outside. So close to all the Yarra Valley has to offer and a wonderful host in Martina. Thank you so much for what was a truly beautiful weekend."
Clare, April 2015
"Beautiful Place to Stay:
A group of 4 couples recently stayed at Lonsdale Park on the Yarra. The house was perfect for us for our 4 night stay. It was very spacious, clean and beautifully furnished with comfortable beds and luxurious linen. We loved the balcony with its views of the beautiful garden and the visiting parrots. We highly recommend this house to a group of adults looking for somewhere to stay in the Yarra Valley. Thank you Martina."
Judith, November 2014